What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive training course teaching you how to turn your points into pure profit
- Giving you betting service that you can run alongside your current bets
- Giving you selections that make profit month after month consistently
- Giving you the easy way to bet and make money out of it
- Giving you a selective and consistent betting service
- Giving you every selection for the rest of 2015
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Points to Profit scores 74.11/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://pointstoprofit.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $20.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: pointstoprofit.com you’ll also be taken through to pointstoprofit.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)